Having had success the last time I did this, I thought I might give it another go. Here are seven films that would be better with Lebowski characters. I excluded The Dude because, well, every movie would be better with The Dude in it.
1. Murderball starring Jeffrey Lebowski
2. Twilight starring little Larry Sellers
And why not? He’s got ties to Hollywood via his father, the author of several episodes of Branded.
3. Barbershop starring Uli Kunkel, Kieffer, and Franz (a.k.a. The Nihilists)
4. The People vs. Larry Flynt starring Jackie Treehorn
5. The Woodsman starring Jesus Quintana
6. The House Bunny starring Bunny LaJoya (a.k.a. Bunny Lebowski née Fawn Gunderson)
7. The Cable Guy starring Karl Hungus (a.k.a. Uli Kunkel)
If you enjoyed this, you may also enjoy:
What if the Criterion Collection Released The Big Lebowski?
Great Moments in Movie History: Fargo